Guess what? It’s Friday (hello weekend!)! And even more exciting: the food poisoning yuckiness is finally starting to wear off (a bit)! I still don’t have much of an appetite, but at least I can move around a bit without feeling like I’m going to hurl :).
I can’t get too excited about the weekend since I decided to go into the office tomorrow to try and catch up. But on the bright side–or maybe the gray and cloudy side–we are supposed to get rain tomorrow. And I LOVE rain! Plus, in Oklahoma, we always need all the rain we can get.
I do have a few things to look forward too…
1) I got the new Country Living in the mail. Always fun.
2) I also got the new Anthropologie catalog and even though I can’t afford the majority of what’s in it, it’s still one of my all time favorite stores.
3) If the tummy bounces back enough, I plan on cooking something delicious…i just dont know what yet.
4) I plan on finishing The Perks of Being A Wallflower (review to follow).
5) I’m also going to finish brainstorming ideas for Susannah’s CaraBox! I’ve got so many already!
Yep. That’s my weekend plan. Boring to some, but it sounds good to me.