My lovely friend, Tienna, nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award. I, like her, don’t really know what this is. It’s basically a chain post you pass around to other blogs. These are the requirements:
- I’m obsessed with tattoos. I still don’t have any, though I do have a list of about 15 ideas and plans to get at least a few of them eventually.
- I often go on fantasy shopping sprees online. Burberry is always my favorite.
- I desperately wish time travel existed. I’m a history nerd, and I would love go back in time.
- I’ve kept a list of possible names for my future children since I was about 15.
- I’ve researched and planned to move about 5 times…London, Seattle (or just about anywhere in Washington St.), Boulder, Portland, and Washington D.C. Obviously, none of these have panned out, but I still think about it sometimes.
- I wish I had someone around me when I was a kid to introduce me to comic books.
- I hate salad. I mean HATE. I don’t understand how people eat it. I know people who genuinly ENJOY eating salad…it baffles me.
- I promise I am much, MUCH weirder than any of you think I am. And I happen to be proud of that fact.
- I think alot of my friends & family assume that I am unhappy because I’m single and I don’t really date, etc. But I don’t date because I don’t want. Honestly, at this point in my life, I have zero desire to date. Truthfully, for the first time, I actually enjoy it just being me and my dogs. I don’t stress or worry about when I’m going to meet someone. I think it will just happen when it happens, if it happens. And I’m perfectly fine with that.
- I love to cook and I love to eat even more. It’s a problem.
- I’ll be 26 this year and I still don’t know what I want to do.
Now for Tienna’s questions for me:
- What is your blog about? Well, it’s about me. My life. All the random & weird things that go through my head.
- Where do you see your blog going in the next year? It would great if more people start to read it and share in this experience with me. Other than that, I pretty much want it to stay the same, to stay true to the reasons that I started the blog in the first place.
- If you could button-swap with any blog, who would it be? I honestly have no idea. I’m really just now starting to follow blogs.
- What is your happiest place on Earth? I think it would be Ireland, if I had ever been there. But in reality, probably my bed with my dogs & a book and a glass of wine.
- What month were you born in? August.
- What is your dream job? writer, book store owner, chef, archaeologist, museum curator, organic gardener, interior decorator…please refer to #11 above.
- Do you like to text or call? It depends on the purpose of the conversation and who it is. And what mood I’m in.
- Favorite social media site? Twitter. Or Pinterest. Definitely Pinterest.
- If you could switch lives with a famous person, who would you switch with? That’s a good question…I wouldn’t like to switch with anyone forever, but for a day? I can think of several people, but they are either long dead or they only exist on pages.
- What is your favorite thing to shop for? Either house stuff or food.
- What is one goal you have this year? Honestly, I’m just hoping this year is better than last year. So far, so good.
As for nominations, I checked and I don’t follow any blogs with less than 200 followers. So, at this point, I guess I don’t have nominations.