Someday! At least I hope so, of course along with all the other great music festivals. I mean, look at this, it’s massive:
And the line-up? It’s insane. Really. Don’t believe me? Click here and see for yourself. Even I don’t know who the majority of these people are, but I want to know!
Yesterday pretty much sucked, work-wise. I won’t go into details, it doesn’t really belong on the internets. But I was pissed-off all day long. I’m still a little pissed today, but not near as much.
But it really made me with I was at Glastonbury even more than I already wished I was there. At least BBC Radio is there, and I can listen to some of it.
Moving from massive British music festivals to British TV shows, I’m glad it’s Thursday because Graham Norton is on tonight! And he has Kristen Wiig and Steve Carrell and Chris O’Dowd on, so it’s sure to be a particularly funny show.
So last night, I finally watched Side Effects and The Brass Teapot, and I liked both of them. The Brass Teapot was funnier than I thought it was going to be, and Side Effects was interesting and a bit creepy, considering I take anti-depressants and it’s about (SPOILER) a woman who murders her husband as a supposed side-effect of her taking a particular (albeit nonexistent) anti-depressant. Thank goodness I’ve never experienced any side-effects remotely like she does.
Other than watching movies, I read for a good while. I”m currently reading 5 books. Yep, 5. Reading 2 or 3 at a time isn’t that odd for me, but 5 is alot. I’ve never read that many at one time before. One I’ve read before, multiple times, but the other four are all new to me. So, here’s what I’m reading:
- Re-reading Anna Karenina – I watched the movie last weekend, which made me want to read it again. It’s probably been two years or so since I’ve read it.
- The Rook, which is for our next book club & one I’ve wanted to read for a while.
- The Sweetness at the Bottom of the Pie
- Broken Harbor – I’ve been “reading” this on for a couple of months now, I think, but I just now really reading it.
- Maze Runner – a friend at work let me borrow it to read probably a month ago, and I’m just now reading it. But I should finish it this weekend.
I need to finish a few of these quickly so that I can get moving on my ridiculous To-Read list.
I think the only other thing to address today is this:
And it’s only supposed to clime to 102° actual temperature with a heat index of 105° to 115°. I think I need to move. (At least it’s not here to stay…well, not yet, anyway.)