Yep. You read that right. It’s not even August yet and I’m ready for Fall to get here. Those of you who really know me shouldn’t be surprised by this. And if you are, then we need to work on our relationship, stat.
Now for the reasons I’m ready for Fall to get here:
1. Fall and Winter are my favorite seasons. I’m very much a cold weather, rain, snow, coats, scarves and boots kind of gal.
2. I hate the summer heat. I’m hot-natured as it is so summer here is like hell and it screws with my life–like not using my oven because it makes the house hotter. I like to swim and got to the lake, and I love snow cones, but I can do without.
3. Football, especially college football.
4. Halloween. I absolutely love Halloween. It’s really the only time of year when my weird fascination with witches and vampires and zombies and ghosts and all manner of the supernatural and macabre are socially acceptable. Well, at lea
5. And finally, (this is possibly the most important one) all things pumpkin – actual pumpkins, pumpkin pie, pumpkin spice lattes, apple pumpkin bread…saying I’m obsessed is probably putting it mildly. I plan on going pumpkin crazy this year. I want my front porch to be littered with pumpkins. What can I say? They make me happy.
Well, that’s my little spiel for today.