Before I go any further, today is September 11th, the twelfth anniversary. Can you believe it’s been 12 years? I encourage everyone to take a moment, say a pray, if you are the praying type, just remember.
Now, on with today’s post! I think I’ll start with music today! Today’s featured artist is Angus Stone. And he’s not British! He’s not American, either. He’s an Aussie. I think he is the first Aussie artist I’ve featured. Angus makes beautiful bluesy-folk music, both as a solo artist, and as one-half on Angus & Julia with his sister. I’m including his solo music as well as a few A&J songs, because that’s how I first came across him back in the day, and they are good ;). As always, I hope you enjoy!
Time for Blogtember Day 6 hosted by Story of My Life!
Today’s topic/theme is to share link to our favorite online shops & include some pictures our our favorite things! Let’s jump right in, shall we?
- First up is an Etsy shop that sells literary jewelry that I’m obsessed with: Jezebel Charms. And these are a (very) few of my favorite things!
- Timberson is another Etsy shop, with a focus around Edison bulbs, and I’m crazy about Edison bulbs!
- Next is the magical Anthropologie! I love everything here, but especially the house stuff.
- Free People, a.k.a. my favorite place for clothing, even though I can’t actually afford (or fit in to) most of their stuff.
- Next is Think Geek, the place to go for awesome geekery & nerdiness.
- Now, for my favorite t-shirt places: Busted Tees/Tee Public. They are run jointly, but on Tee Public, anyone can design & try to fund their own shirts & then sell them. And every shirt is $20. (The Kiss & Snow White with the TARDIS–which I own–are Tee Public shirts.)
- And now my favorite design house: Burberry. I have fantasy shopping sprees here often.
And there you have it! Enjoy & happy Wednesday!